Images CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 .
This is still a work in progress but so far I have the AVR, power supply and logic level translation working but am still working on getting the OLED working (as you can see in the pictures on the left)
- 128×64 Pixel I2C OLED
- 3 Tactile Switches
- Adds Six 10-bit A-to-D inputs (0-5V)
- Adds 20 digital input/outputs (5V logic)
- Mates With Arduino Shields (5V logic)
- Onboard ATMEGA328P runs programs written, compiled and uploaded by the Raspberry Pi
- Bidirectional logic level converters between ATMEGA328P and Raspberry Pi
- The Raspberry Pi and ATMEGA328P can communicate over SPI, I2C, or UART
- Plugs directly into the Raspberry Pi
Do not connect 5V or 5V logic to the Raspberry Pi header. These Pins are 3.3V tolerant and exposing them to 5V may permanently damage your Raspberry Pi.